Bu makale sadece İngilizce olarak mevcuttur. Türkçe çevirisi yakında eklenecektir.
Please note that the Desktop Client will not open like a usual program. Instead, it will go directly to the menu bar close to the internet and battery icon. Here are some general workarounds you could try in case you experience issues with the VPN client for Mac.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the ZenMate VPN
- Restart the client
- Restart the computer
- Log out of the Client and log in again
Similar to a restart of a device or a connection, a new login refreshes ZenMate and fixes minor issues.
- Reconnect your device.
Disconnect your device from the internet and reconnect again. Please do this by simply disable and re-enable WiFi.
- Check for local network restrictions
ZenMate does not work properly behind some web filters or other Proxies/VPNs. If you are using ZenMate e.g. at your workplace or school, it might be that they have a general filter. Try again while connected to another unrestricted network to test if this is the cause of your troubles.
It also sometimes happens that Antiviruses and web filters conflict with ZenMate. Try turning your Antivirus/Firewall off.
Also, see: Article - ZenMate in restricted environments
- Reset the client to its initial state.
Follow the steps below.
1. Open spotlight (Press cmd⌘ + space)
2. Type "terminal" and press enter. This will open a terminal window.
3. Download this file https://macos-update.s3.amazonaws.com/reset.sh (called reset.sh)
4. Drag and drop the file into the terminal window and press enter.
This will reset the client into its initial state. Now restart the client and log in again.
- Get in touch with ZenMate Support
Please include the following information in your message to support:
- Which real country you are connecting from.
- Which ISP (internet service provider) you are using, and if this is your private home network or a public/work network.
- If you are using any other security products, such as an antivirus program or another proxy. And if so, which one/s.
- The exact version of the Mac OS you have installed, and if you updated your old version to this version or if your device came with it.
- A screenshot of how it looks on your device when you experience this issue. (You can find everything there is to know about taking a screenshot via this link: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ )