With your Zenmate client already installed, double click the ZenDesk icon on your desktop to start the ZenMate software.
- Once the ZenMate software is opened, click on the 'Extend' button on the lower left side:
- With the Extended view of ZenMate, head to Settings in the left side of the interface:
- After opening the Settings tab, go to the Connection tab:
- In the VPN Protocol drop-down menu, choose OpenVPN instead of Automatic Selection:
- After OpenVPN is selected from the drop-down menu, please close ZenMate from the systray simply right-clicking the ZenMate icon and choose: Exit:
- ZenMate can be re-started by double-clicking the ZenMate icon on your desktop. Your connections will now run via OpenVPN.
For any immediate questions or concerns, feel free to always reach out to our Support Department. You can do so by submitting a request.
The ZenMate Team