Your Ultimate 7-day trial will automatically start as soon as your e-mail is confirmed and since it's a free trial, no charge will appear on your end because you are not asked for any billing information, at all.
*Troubleshooting steps are included at the bottom of this tutorial!
Step 2. After installation choose Start Trial Now and create your ZenMate account.
Simply sign up through the ZenMate extension in order have your e-mail confirmed and for the the trial to activate:
How do I get my e-mail confirmed?
An e-mail with a confirmation link will be delivered within minutes after sign-up. Pressing on Activate Trial will confirm your e-mail and the trial period will start.
*After the trial period expires, your account will automatically go back to inactive, without being charged. If you want to continue using ZenMate Ultimate, you will have to purchase a subscription from our Pricing page.
This is how the confirmation e-mail will look like when arrived:
I am getting a message telling me: "The confirmation link is not valid or already expired."
In this case, you can simply request a new confirmation link by pressing "Resend your confirmation e-mail" which you can find in your Account Dashboard.
* What do I do if I don’t get the activation email?
If you still don’t receive an e-mail from us, consider the following:
- You did not sign-up through the browser extension prior to requesting a trial;
- Used an existing account where you should only create the account through the extension first;
- Ensure to request the trial through the ZenMate extension only;
- Check the spam and/or junk folders in your email;
- Allow at least a couple of minutes before checking again;
- Make sure that there are no typos in your email address(check the Account Dashboard);
* * I got the e-mail confirming the trial is active but my Extension still says to activate the trial.
In this case, make sure to Log In the Extension by pressing the 3 white lines in the upper left corner.
You can also Log Out and Log In again to ensure your account is properly loaded in the Extension.
For any immediate questions or concerns, feel free to always reach out to our Support Department. You can do so by submitting a request.
The ZenMate Team